Traveling Luck for Burilovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Burilovac?What's around Burilovac?
Wikipedia near Burilovac
Where to stay near Burilovac
The timezone in Burilovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.5908°, Longitude. 22.0978°
Satellite map around Burilovac
Loading map of Burilovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Burilovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Garja (1.3km)
- Grapčina (1.6km)
- Drenje (2.1km)
- Selište (2.2km)
- Govedarište (2.2km)
- Gladni Del (2.2km)
- Cerovica (2.9km)
- Pažar (2.9km)
- Rošinac (3km)
- Lečovo (3.1km)
- Barice (3.3km)
- Krivi Put (3.5km)
- Radičevac (3.8km)
- Luka (4km)
- Cerje (4.1km)
- Rudina (4.4km)
- Luke (4.4km)
- Bučina (4.7km)
- Jarčeva Bara (4.7km)
- Drenovik (4.8km)
- Reinda (4.9km)
- Dubrava (5km)
- Drenov Ključ (5km)
- Slatinski Del (5km)
- Košutnjak (5.1km)
- Del (5.2km)
Accommodation around Burilovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (3.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (3.7km)
- Vrleica (4.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (2.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vrelska Reka (2km)
Airports close to Burilovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (172km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (193.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Burilovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.