Traveling Luck for Rujišnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rujisnik?What's around Rujisnik?
Wikipedia near Rujisnik
Where to stay near Rujišnik
The timezone in Rujisnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 16:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6703°, Longitude. 21.0683°
Satellite map around Rujišnik
Loading map of Rujišnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rujišnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rujišnik (0km)
- Mijajlovac (2.2km)
- Rataj Mala (2.4km)
- Mala Drenova (3.6km)
- Mala Sugubina (3.7km)
- Pantićka Mala (4.9km)
- Medveđa (5.5km)
- Savran Mala (5.6km)
- Isailova Mala (5.8km)
- Milutovac (6km)
- Bogdanje (6.1km)
- Poljna (6.2km)
- Božurevac (6.3km)
- Stragari (6.9km)
- Riljac (7.2km)
- Donji Dubič (7.8km)
- Orlovac (7.8km)
- Velika Drenova (8.2km)
- Rakićka Mala (8.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Rujišnik
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (6.9km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Trstenički Odžaci (7.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (5.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (7.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kriva Kosa (6.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (2.9km)
Airports close to Rujišnik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (230.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rujišnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.