Traveling Luck for Čapljinac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Capljinac?What's around Capljinac?
Wikipedia near Capljinac
Where to stay near Čapljinac
Also known as Manjin Kamen
The timezone in Capljinac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5939°, Longitude. 21.9333°
Satellite map around Čapljinac
Loading map of Čapljinac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čapljinac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čapljinac (0km)
- Visoki Vrh (2km)
- Golemi Skokar (2km)
- Aleksin Kamen (2.1km)
- Gola Čuka (3.2km)
- Čaške (3.3km)
- Gladni Del (3.3km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (3.4km)
- Velika OštraČuka (3.4km)
- OštraČuka (3.4km)
- Blendijski Vrh (3.7km)
- Lalkina Čuka (3.8km)
- Gložje (3.9km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (3.9km)
- Trap (4km)
- Kitka (4.1km)
- Kulina (4.3km)
- Mala OštraČuka (4.4km)
- Golemi Del (4.5km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (4.7km)
Accommodation around Čapljinac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (4.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (4.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (2.9km)
Airports close to Čapljinac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (206.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (220.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čapljinac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.