Traveling Luck for Mala Vodica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Vodica?What's around Mala Vodica?
Wikipedia near Mala Vodica
Where to stay near Mala Vodica
The timezone in Mala Vodica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.6008°, Longitude. 21.8883°
Satellite map around Mala Vodica
Loading map of Mala Vodica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Vodica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- OštraČuka (1km)
- Blendijski Vrh (1.2km)
- Kulin Vrh (1.9km)
- Velika OštraČuka (1.9km)
- Aleksin Kamen (2.3km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.4km)
- Šanci (2.5km)
- Gložje (2.6km)
- Ravan (2.6km)
- Orlovac (3km)
- Visoki Vrh (3.2km)
- Guzati Vrh (3.5km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (3.7km)
- Trap (3.8km)
- Kolarnica (4.1km)
- Čapljinac (4.4km)
- Mečji Vrh (4.4km)
- Gladni Del (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Mala Vodica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cuculjaja (4.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Javor (4.5km)
Airports close to Mala Vodica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Vodica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.