Traveling Luck for Gola Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gola Cuka?What's around Gola Cuka?
Wikipedia near Gola Cuka
Where to stay near Gola Čuka
Also known as Koviljak
The timezone in Gola Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6094°, Longitude. 21.9589°
Satellite map around Gola Čuka
Loading map of Gola Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gola Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Čuka (0km)
- Golemi Skokar (1.7km)
- Vesino (1.8km)
- Lalkina Čuka (1.8km)
- Čaške (2.4km)
- Stojin Vrh (2.8km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (2.9km)
- Spasićevo (3.1km)
- Čapljinac (3.2km)
- Ovnarnik (3.4km)
- Kulina (3.4km)
- Visoki Vrh (3.6km)
- Simina Čuka (3.9km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (4km)
- SalkovaČuka (4.3km)
- Kamenički Del (4.5km)
- Kula (4.7km)
- Aleksin Kamen (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Gola Čuka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (1.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (4.4km)
Airports close to Gola Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gola Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.