Traveling Luck for Studeni Kladenac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Studeni Kladenac?What's around Studeni Kladenac?
Wikipedia near Studeni Kladenac
Where to stay near Studeni Kladenac
The timezone in Studeni Kladenac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.5922°, Longitude. 21.9022°
Satellite map around Studeni Kladenac
Loading map of Studeni Kladenac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Studeni Kladenac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- OštraČuka (0.7km)
- Aleksin Kamen (1km)
- Gložje (1.5km)
- Blendijski Vrh (1.8km)
- Šanci (2.2km)
- Velika OštraČuka (2.3km)
- Trap (2.4km)
- Visoki Vrh (2.6km)
- Čapljinac (3km)
- Gladni Del (3km)
- Ravan (3.1km)
- Kulin Vrh (3.1km)
- Mala OštraČuka (3.2km)
- Del (3.6km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (4.1km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (4.2km)
- Golemi Skokar (4.3km)
- Rasovi (4.4km)
- Orlovac (4.5km)
- Babatija (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Studeni Kladenac
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- OrlovoKorito (4.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (4.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (3.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vršak (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (4.6km)
Airports close to Studeni Kladenac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Studeni Kladenac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.