Traveling Luck for Aldinac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Aldinac?What's around Aldinac?
Wikipedia near Aldinac
Where to stay near Aldinac
Also known as Aldinci
The timezone in Aldinac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5294°, Longitude. 22.4456°
Satellite map around Aldinac
Loading map of Aldinac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aldinac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Turije (0.3km)
- Leva Reka (0.3km)
- Željava (1.1km)
- Ruški Dol (1.2km)
- Kotlina (1.5km)
- Velike Žljeburine (2km)
- Gorunovski Dol (2.5km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (2.9km)
- Leskovska Reka (3km)
- Kosmatica (3km)
- Graden Kladenac (3.5km)
- Anina Čuma (3.8km)
- Reka (4km)
- Krstin Dol (4km)
- Šipkova Reka (4.2km)
- Polonska Reka (4.6km)
- Lešje (5.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Aldinac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drum (4.1km)
Airports close to Aldinac
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (143.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (170.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aldinac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (235.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.