Traveling Luck for Polonska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Polonska Reka?What's around Polonska Reka?
Wikipedia near Polonska Reka
Where to stay near Polonska Reka
The timezone in Polonska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5639°, Longitude. 22.4353°
Satellite map around Polonska Reka
Loading map of Polonska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Polonska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Polonska Reka (0km)
- Meljiška Reka (1.5km)
- Jelašnička Reka (1.8km)
- Golema Reka (1.8km)
- Duboki Dol (2.5km)
- Vlaški Dol (2.9km)
- Krstin Dol (2.9km)
- Balinački Potok (3.2km)
- Leskovska Reka (3.6km)
- Graden Kladenac (3.7km)
- Gorunovski Dol (3.8km)
- Levača (4km)
- Ciganski Dol (4km)
- Kusa Reka (4km)
- Ruški Dol (4.1km)
- Željava (4.2km)
- Barska Reka (4.3km)
- Turije (4.4km)
- Leva Reka (4.4km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (4.8km)
- Kiseljski Potok (4.9km)
- Redavska Reka (5.1km)
Accommodation around Polonska Reka
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rajkova Livada (4.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damnjanova Čuka (5.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboki Dol (4.9km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (4.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (4.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Samovilac (3.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zaglavak (3.4km)
Airports close to Polonska Reka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (147.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (168.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Polonska Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (230.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.