Traveling Luck for Turije, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Turije?What's around Turije?
Wikipedia near Turije
Where to stay near Turije
The timezone in Turije is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 15:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5306°, Longitude. 22.4425°
Satellite map around Turije
Loading map of Turije and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turije, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Turije (0km)
- Leva Reka (0km)
- Željava (0.8km)
- Ruški Dol (1.3km)
- Kotlina (1.9km)
- Velike Žljeburine (2.3km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (2.6km)
- Gorunovski Dol (2.7km)
- Leskovska Reka (3.1km)
- Kosmatica (3.3km)
- Anina Čuma (3.5km)
- Graden Kladenac (3.6km)
- Reka (3.9km)
- Krstin Dol (4km)
- Šipkova Reka (4.4km)
- Polonska Reka (4.4km)
- Lešje (5.1km)
- Balinački Potok (5.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Turije
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (4.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drum (4.4km)
Airports close to Turije
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (143.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (170.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turije
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (235.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.