Traveling Luck for Vetren, Bulgaria (general), Bulgaria
Where is Vetren?What's around Vetren?
Wikipedia near Vetren
Where to stay near Vetren
Also known as Gora Vyetren, Vetren, Vrukh Vetren, Vrŭkh Vetren, Vurkh Vyetren, Vŭrkh Vyetren, Wetren
The timezone in Vetren is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:55 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5436°, Longitude. 22.5006°
Satellite map around Vetren
Loading map of Vetren and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vetren, in Bulgaria (general), Bulgaria
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Šipkova Reka (1.4km)
- Kosmatica (2.7km)
- Graden Kladenac (3.1km)
- Leskovska Reka (3.4km)
- Gorunovski Dol (3.5km)
- Krstin Dol (3.9km)
- Kotlina (4.5km)
- Ruški Dol (4.6km)
- Velike Žljeburine (5.1km)
- Ciganski Dol (5.6km)
- Kusa Reka (5.6km)
- Leva Reka (5.8km)
- Turije (5.8km)
- Željava (6.5km)
- Polonska Reka (6.7km)
- Barska Reka (6.8km)
- Duboki Dol (6.9km)
- Meljiška Reka (7.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
Accommodation around Vetren
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (3.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (6.8km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (3.5km)
Airports close to Vetren
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (141.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (165.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vetren
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (236.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.