Traveling Luck for Govedarnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Govedarnik?What's around Govedarnik?
Wikipedia near Govedarnik
Where to stay near Govedarnik
The timezone in Govedarnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9167°, Longitude. 21.2833°
Satellite map around Govedarnik
Loading map of Govedarnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Govedarnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ostrikovac (2.5km)
- Gornji Jovac (3.1km)
- Bresje (3.2km)
- Glavinci (3.4km)
- Donji Jovac (3.7km)
- Majur (4.1km)
- Dvorica (4.3km)
- Donji Majur (4.5km)
- Kolonije (4.7km)
- Kolare (4.8km)
- Sinji Vir (5.7km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (6.2km)
- Trnava (6.3km)
- Dragoševac (7km)
- Trešnjevica (7.1km)
- Dragocvet (7.3km)
- Mijatovac (7.3km)
- Šuljkovac (8km)
- Končarevo (8.1km)
- Vinorača (8.2km)
- Ćuprija (8.3km)
- Jagodina (8.7km)
- Kovačevac (8.9km)
- Medojevac (9.7km)
- Rakitovo (9.7km)
- Topola (9.9km)
- Raševica (10.8km)
- Šantarovac (10.9km)
- Supska (10.9km)
Accommodation around Govedarnik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (3.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Divljača (8.6km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (10.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (1.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (10.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (8.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Jagodina (6.7km)
Airports close to Govedarnik
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Govedarnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (159.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.