Traveling Luck for Ordište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ordiste?What's around Ordiste?
Wikipedia near Ordiste
Where to stay near Ordište
The timezone in Ordiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9308°, Longitude. 21.3978°
Satellite map around Ordište
Loading map of Ordište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ordište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ćuprija (2.7km)
- Batinac (4km)
- Mijatovac (6.4km)
- Ivankovac (6.6km)
- Supska (6.6km)
- Donji Majur (7.3km)
- Gornji Jovac (8.1km)
- Paljane (8.2km)
- Donji Jovac (8.5km)
- Vlaška (8.6km)
- Stubica (9km)
- Ostrikovac (9km)
- Bošnjane (9.1km)
- Dvorica (9.1km)
- Paraćin (9.2km)
- Senje (9.2km)
- Končarevo (9.6km)
- Majur (9.8km)
- Glavica (10.1km)
- Sinji Vir (10.1km)
- Popovac (10.2km)
- Trešnjevica (10.7km)
Accommodation around Ordište
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Dobričevo (2.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (3.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ravanica (10.7km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (3.5km)
- Medveđište (11km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zajči Vrh (10.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Mućava (6.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ćuprija (0.9km)
Airports close to Ordište
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (153.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (181.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ordište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (158km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.