Traveling Luck for Mijatovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mijatovac?What's around Mijatovac?
Wikipedia near Mijatovac
Where to stay near Mijatovac
The timezone in Mijatovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9553°, Longitude. 21.3392°
Satellite map around Mijatovac
Loading map of Mijatovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mijatovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mijatovac (0km)
- Donji Majur (2.8km)
- Končarevo (3.3km)
- Supska (3.7km)
- Majur (4.3km)
- Vlaška (4.3km)
- Ćuprija (4.6km)
- Ostrikovac (4.7km)
- Gornji Jovac (6.1km)
- Rakitovo (6.1km)
- Kolonije (6.4km)
- Donji Jovac (7.2km)
- Ribare (8km)
- Jagodina (8km)
- Bresje (8.2km)
- Trnava (8.3km)
- Dvorica (8.4km)
- Krušar (8.4km)
- Glavinci (9.2km)
- Ivankovac (9.3km)
- Isakovo (10km)
- Sinji Vir (10km)
- Paljane (10.2km)
- Vinorača (10.3km)
- Batinac (10.3km)
- Glogovac (11.2km)
- Trešnjevica (11.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Mijatovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (10.2km)
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Dobričevo (6.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (6.9km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (9.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Medveđište (8.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Staro Brdo (4.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (9.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Mućava (7.4km)
Airports close to Mijatovac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mijatovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (154.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.