Traveling Luck for Donji Jovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donji Jovac?What's around Donji Jovac?
Wikipedia near Donji Jovac
Where to stay near Donji Jovac
Also known as Jovac
The timezone in Donji Jovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9019°, Longitude. 21.3175°
Satellite map around Donji Jovac
Loading map of Donji Jovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donji Jovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Jovac (0km)
- Dvorica (1.1km)
- Gornji Jovac (1.3km)
- Sinji Vir (2.9km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (4km)
- Ostrikovac (4km)
- Trešnjevica (4.2km)
- Donji Majur (4.7km)
- Ćuprija (6km)
- Majur (6.2km)
- Bresje (6.9km)
- Glavinci (7.1km)
- Mijatovac (7.2km)
- Kolare (7.6km)
- Kolonije (7.8km)
- Raševica (8.2km)
- Šavac (8.8km)
- Dragoševac (9.2km)
- Končarevo (9.4km)
- Trnava (9.7km)
- Paraćin (10.1km)
- Čepure (10.4km)
Accommodation around Donji Jovac
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Dobričevo (10.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (6.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (2.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Jelenje (8.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Striška Bara (9.9km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (9.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (5.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (10.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Staro Brdo (10.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (5.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (8.9km)
Airports close to Donji Jovac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (151.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donji Jovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (161.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.