Traveling Luck for Kuzëma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kuzema?What's around Kuzema?
Wikipedia near Kuzema
Where to stay near Kuzëma
Also known as Kuzema, Kuzëma, Staraya Kuzema, Staraya Kuzëma, Кузема
The timezone in Kuzema is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:01 and Sunset at 15:50. It's light
Latitude. 65.3536°, Longitude. 34.2553°
Satellite map around Kuzëma
Loading map of Kuzëma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kuzëma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Okhlebikha (4.2km)
- Ostrov Parigo (5.7km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (7km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (8km)
- Ostrov Konëv (9.1km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (11km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (12.5km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (12.7km)
- Ostrov Kalostrov (14.2km)
- Ostrov Lepruchnoy (15.3km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (15.7km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (15.9km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (16.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (17.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (17.9km)
- Ostrov Dvinskaya Luda (19.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (10.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Gorelyye Ozëra (18.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (13.8km)