Traveling Luck for Pon'goma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Pon'goma?What's around Pon'goma?
Wikipedia near Pon'goma
Where to stay near Pon'goma
Also known as Pon'gama, Pon'gamskaya, Pon'goma, Seleniye Pon'gama, Поньгома
The timezone in Pon'goma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 01:27 and Sunset at 00:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3442°, Longitude. 34.4119°
Satellite map around Pon'goma
Loading map of Pon'goma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pon'goma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shangostrov (1.4km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (2.1km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (3.3km)
- Ostrov Parigo (4.1km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (5.1km)
- Ostrov Konëv (5.5km)
- Ostrov Okhlebikha (5.6km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (5.7km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (8.3km)
- Ostrov Kalostrov (8.7km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (10.2km)
- Ostrov Lepruchnoy (11km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (11.2km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (11.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (11.9km)
- Ostrov Dvinskaya Luda (12.7km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (15.1km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (15.3km)
- Ostrov Moseyev (15.9km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (12.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (6.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Aleksandrovskiy Stamik (16.5km)