Traveling Luck for Sigma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Sigma?What's around Sigma?
Wikipedia near Sigma
Where to stay near Sigma
The timezone in Sigma is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 13:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3833°, Longitude. 33.8833°
Satellite map around Sigma
Loading map of Sigma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sigma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bol'shoye Rog-Ozero (8.7km)
- Maloye Rog-Ozero (10.5km)
- Ozero Pervoye Berëzovoye (12.5km)
- Ozero Uman'ozero (15.9km)
- Ozero Yegut (19.5km)
- Ozero Kutno (21km)
- Verkhneye Khang-Ozero (21.3km)
- Punang-Ozero (21.7km)
- Ozero Gagarino (22km)
- Ozero Vokshozero (22.4km)
- Ozero Glubokoye (22.4km)
- Ozero Rogozero (22.6km)
- Ozero Zheleznoye (22.9km)
- Nizhneye Khang-Ozero (23.7km)
- Ozero Rudometovo (28km)
- Ozero Lepozero (28.5km)
- Ozero Yelovoye (28.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (20.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Gorelyye Ozëra (18.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kemskiy Rayon (25.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Yegutvaraka (17.5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Kuyunshu (27.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Bezymyannyy Navolok (27.4km)