Traveling Luck for Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy?What's around Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy
Where to stay near Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy
The timezone in Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:47 and Sunset at 14:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3858°, Longitude. 34.5131°
Satellite map around Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy
Loading map of Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Solodushnyye Ludy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kalostrov (2km)
- Ostrov Konëv (4.5km)
- Ostrov Lepruchnoy (4.9km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (5.3km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (5.6km)
- Ostrov Dvinskaya Luda (6.5km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (6.6km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (6.8km)
- Ostrov Parigo (7.4km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (8.2km)
- Ostrov Okhlebikha (9.2km)
- Ostrov Moseyev (9.2km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (9.3km)
- Ostrov Khennoy (9.8km)
- Ostrov Sugrëbnyy (12km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (14.1km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (14.3km)
- Ostrov Yaichnaya Luda (14.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (15km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (15.2km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (17.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (12.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (6.7km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Blokpost 908 km (16.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Aleksandrovskiy Stamik (16.5km)