Traveling Luck for Trekvitla, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Trekvitla?What's around Trekvitla?
Wikipedia near Trekvitla
Where to stay near Trekvitla
The timezone in Trekvitla is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3167°, Longitude. 11.9167°
Satellite map around Trekvitla
Loading map of Trekvitla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trekvitla, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Trekvitla (0km)
- Midtre Bognsjø (5.1km)
- Vesteråvannet (5.7km)
- Rognvatnet (5.9km)
- Ytre Bognsjø (6.1km)
- Storsøyen (8.3km)
- Ålvatnet (9.7km)
- Nordsjø (9.8km)
- Austre Bognsjø (11.1km)
- Grytsjøen (12.1km)
- Reinsjøen (12.4km)
- Litle Flisingen (12.9km)
- Heimsjøen (13.4km)
- Tømmersjøen (13.9km)
- Storflisingen (14km)
- Kvernsjøen (15.2km)
- Spjøtvatnet (16.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Trekvitla
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Dettfossvatna (9.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ådalen (13.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Myrmo (15.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (12.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Hammerheia (10.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kvam Herad (16km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hammerøya (14.8km)
Airports close to Trekvitla
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (112.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (133.7km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (138.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (182.1km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (187.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trekvitla
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (193.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (204km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (243km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.