Traveling Luck for Sibirien, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Sibirien?What's around Sibirien?
Wikipedia near Sibirien
Where to stay near Sibirien
Also known as Siberien
The timezone in Sibirien is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4833°, Longitude. 13.0333°
Satellite map around Sibirien
Loading map of Sibirien and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sibirien, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Rundhaugen (3.9km)
- Nesåpiggen (5.9km)
- Vestre Brandsfjellet (6.1km)
- Kulifjella (6.3km)
- Gjætingfjella (8.9km)
- Blåmuren (11.4km)
- Bugvassfjella (11.9km)
- Storberget (14.2km)
- Grisbakkfjella (14.8km)
- Rognbuklumpen (15.5km)
- Nynesfjella (17km)
- Austre Brandsfjellet (17km)
- Havdalsfjellet (17.1km)
- Søre Grøndalsfjellet (17.5km)
- Austre Litlefjellet (17.6km)
- Dalvassfjellet (17.8km)
- Hykjelfjella (18.5km)
- Heimdalshaugen (20.3km)
- Gasterfjellet (20.5km)
- Halbufjellet (20.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Elbekkskardvatnet (4.6km)
- Midtre Nesåvatnet (9.8km)
- Øvre Nesåvatnet (10.3km)
- Nedre Nesåvatnet (13km)
- Medalvatnet (13.4km)
- Ottersjøen (13.4km)
- Bugvatnet (14.5km)
- Klingervatnet (15.5km)
- Finnbuvatnet (15.6km)
- Grøndalsvatnet (15.9km)
- Skjellbreidvatnet (16.9km)
- Dalvatnet (18.5km)
- Møklevatnet (19.4km)
- Mellomvatnet (20.1km)
- Larvtjørnet (20.4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Øverste Nesåvatna (14.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (15.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Skorovass Gruver (19.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Gjætingrumpa (14.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Harran Herad (20.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Alma (18.5km)
Airports close to Sibirien
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (120.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (151.4km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (160.8km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (168.5km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (173.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sibirien
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (151.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (182.7km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (183.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.