Traveling Luck for Møklevatnet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Moklevatnet?What's around Moklevatnet?
Wikipedia near Moklevatnet
Where to stay near Møklevatnet
Also known as Mokle Vand, Mökle Vand
The timezone in Moklevatnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 02:22 and Sunset at 21:51. It's light
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 12.6500°
Satellite map around Møklevatnet
Loading map of Møklevatnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Møklevatnet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Gløshaug (13.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Harran (10.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Mortenslund (15.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Gjætingrumpa (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ramsjøhøgda (5km)
Airports close to Møklevatnet
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (113.6km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (150km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (151.7km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (169.5km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (179.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Møklevatnet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (168.5km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (192.8km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (194.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.