Traveling Luck for Finnbuvatnet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Finnbuvatnet?What's around Finnbuvatnet?
Wikipedia near Finnbuvatnet
Where to stay near Finnbuvatnet
Also known as Finbu Vandet
The timezone in Finnbuvatnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 13.0000°
Satellite map around Finnbuvatnet
Loading map of Finnbuvatnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Finnbuvatnet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Grisbakkfjella (4.6km)
- Bugvassfjella (5.7km)
- Halbufjellet (6.4km)
- Vestre Brandsfjellet (10.3km)
- Dalvassfjellet (12.4km)
- Urddalsfjellet (12.4km)
- Andorfjellet (13.2km)
- Hykjelfjella (14.4km)
- Nordre Gauptjørnsaksla (14.8km)
- Finnhuva (17km)
- Lurusneisa (17.2km)
- Rangtjørnsfjella (17.3km)
- Nynesfjella (17.3km)
- Reinhornfjellet (17.8km)
- Rundhaugen (18.2km)
- Søre Gauptjørnsaksla (18.5km)
- Austre Brandsfjellet (18.5km)
- Tjeredalsfjellet (18.7km)
- Forsdalsfjellet (19.5km)
- Kulifjella (19.7km)
- Lakavasshatten (19.8km)
- Nesåpiggen (21.5km)
- Plukketjørnfjellet (21.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Finnbuvatnet (0km)
- Bugvatnet (7km)
- Andorsjøen (7.2km)
- Dalvatnet (11.1km)
- Medalvatnet (12.1km)
- Elbekkskardvatnet (14.8km)
- Larvtjørnet (15.6km)
- Seisjøen (15.9km)
- Luruvatnet (17.3km)
- Litle Øyingen (18km)
- Fiskløysa (18.2km)
- Kuvatnet (19.8km)
- Langvatnet (20.2km)
- Sjysjøen (20.6km)
- Snaufjellvatnet (20.9km)
- Leirsjøen (21.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Akselvatna (19.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (9.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Storåsen (14.4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Skromo (20.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (17.2km)
Airports close to Finnbuvatnet
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (134.7km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (148.6km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (155.8km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (167km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (188.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Finnbuvatnet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (144.5km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (170.5km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (197.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.