Traveling Luck for Gjætingrumpa, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Gjaetingrumpa?What's around Gjaetingrumpa?
Wikipedia near Gjaetingrumpa
Where to stay near Gjætingrumpa
Also known as Gjaetingrumpen, Gjætingrumpen
The timezone in Gjaetingrumpa is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 20:11. It's light
Latitude. 64.5167°, Longitude. 12.7500°
Satellite map around Gjætingrumpa
Loading map of Gjætingrumpa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gjætingrumpa, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Harran (13.8km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Gjætingrumpa (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ramsjøhøgda (10.2km)
Airports close to Gjætingrumpa
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (112.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (149km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (154.6km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (167.8km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (178.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gjætingrumpa
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (165.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (188.2km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (193.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.