Traveling Luck for Heimsjøen, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Heimsjoen?What's around Heimsjoen?
Wikipedia near Heimsjoen
Where to stay near Heimsjøen
Also known as Hemsjoen, Hemsjöen
The timezone in Heimsjoen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 64.2333°, Longitude. 12.1000°
Satellite map around Heimsjøen
Loading map of Heimsjøen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Heimsjøen, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Heimsjøen
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Dettfossvatna (5.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ådalen (2.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Valøy (14.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Hammerheia (3.2km)
Airports close to Heimsjøen
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (108.6km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (142.4km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (142.7km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (173.9km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (188.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Heimsjøen
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (181.5km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (190.6km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (230.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.