Traveling Luck for Gavlen, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Gavlen?What's around Gavlen?
Wikipedia near Gavlen
Where to stay near Gavlen
The timezone in Gavlen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.5500°, Longitude. 12.0333°
Satellite map around Gavlen
Loading map of Gavlen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gavlen, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Eidsæter (3.4km)
- Vik (6km)
- Kjølberget (8.1km)
- Vika (8.1km)
- Bittersæter (9.5km)
- Rømonysæter (9.6km)
- Myrvang (9.7km)
- Nordvi (10.2km)
- Larssæter (10.5km)
- Røsæter (10.9km)
- Høgland (11km)
- Åsheim (11.8km)
- Smeidalsæter (11.9km)
- Øya (12.9km)
- Kansbekksæter (13km)
- Svartåsen (13.5km)
- Granberget (13.5km)
- Sennerud (13.6km)
- Litlerøås (14km)
- Gnollsætra (14km)
- Kløftesætra (14.4km)
- Munkbergsætra (15.2km)
- Floberg (15.2km)
- Husfloen (16.3km)
- Nordre Tørråsen (16.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gavlen
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Storkjølen (12.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Leira (10.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ryensjøfjellet (16.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Skalet (7.8km)
Airports close to Gavlen
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (102.4km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (126.8km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (145.5km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (157.2km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (168.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gavlen
Idre, Idre, Sweden (52.5km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (138.6km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (157.5km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (173.7km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (195.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.