Traveling Luck for Røa, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Roa?What's around Roa?
Wikipedia near Roa
Where to stay near Røa
The timezone in Roa is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:26 and Sunset at 14:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.6167°, Longitude. 12.0500°
Satellite map around Røa
Loading map of Røa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Røa, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Vik (2km)
- Åsheim (4km)
- Røsæter (4.2km)
- Eidsæter (6.2km)
- Vika (6.8km)
- Bittersæter (6.8km)
- Gnollsætra (7km)
- Litlerøås (7.6km)
- Øya (9.6km)
- Rømonysæter (10.3km)
- Sennerud (10.5km)
- Vangen (12.7km)
- Husfloen (12.8km)
- Blakkstøtland (13.7km)
- Høgland (15.1km)
- Munkbergsætra (15.1km)
- Kjølberget (16km)
- Myrvang (16.4km)
- Sørli (16.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Røa
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Storkjølen (14.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Leira (14.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gråhöa (13.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Røa (0km)
Airports close to Røa
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (109.6km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (119.6km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (141.5km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (159.9km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (171.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Røa
Idre, Idre, Sweden (46.5km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (132.3km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (158.7km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (180.8km)
Farila, Farila, Sweden (206.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.