Traveling Luck for Vik, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Vik?What's around Vik?
Wikipedia near Vik
Where to stay near Vik
The timezone in Vik is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:08 and Sunset at 15:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.6000°, Longitude. 12.0500°
Satellite map around Vik
Loading map of Vik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vik, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Vik (0km)
- Eidsæter (4.4km)
- Røsæter (5.4km)
- Åsheim (6km)
- Bittersæter (6.5km)
- Vika (6.5km)
- Gnollsætra (8.7km)
- Litlerøås (8.8km)
- Rømonysæter (9.3km)
- Øya (10.1km)
- Sennerud (11km)
- Husfloen (13.5km)
- Høgland (13.6km)
- Kjølberget (14km)
- Vangen (14.5km)
- Myrvang (14.5km)
- Munkbergsætra (15km)
- Nordvi (15.7km)
- Blakkstøtland (15.7km)
- Larssæter (16km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vik
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Storkjølen (13.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Leira (13.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Elvdal (16.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gråhöa (15.6km)
Airports close to Vik
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (107.9km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (121.5km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (142.2km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (159km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (171.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vik
Idre, Idre, Sweden (47.8km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (133.7km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (158.2km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (179km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (206.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.