Traveling Luck for Kjølberget, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Kjolberget?What's around Kjolberget?
Wikipedia near Kjolberget
Where to stay near Kjølberget
The timezone in Kjolberget is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:05 and Sunset at 15:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.4833°, Longitude. 12.0000°
Satellite map around Kjølberget
Loading map of Kjølberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kjølberget, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kjølberget (0km)
- Nordvi (4.7km)
- Smeidalsæter (5.4km)
- Larssæter (6km)
- Svartåsen (6.1km)
- Myrvang (7.5km)
- Nordre Tørråsen (8.4km)
- Granberget (9.3km)
- Floberg (10.3km)
- Kansbekksæter (10.5km)
- Eidsæter (10.9km)
- Blekufjellsætra (11.1km)
- Kløftesætra (11.4km)
- Hatten (12.1km)
- Eltosvollen (12.3km)
- Sletta (12.7km)
- Høgland (12.8km)
- Vik (14km)
- Vika (14.3km)
- Rømonysæter (14.9km)
- Granåssætra (15.1km)
- Svesæter (16km)
- Bekkesætra (16.1km)
- Flenenget (16.2km)
Accommodation around Kjølberget
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Storkjølen (15.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Leira (10.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Hedmark Fylke (14.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bruråsen (15.7km)
Airports close to Kjølberget
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (94.9km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (133.8km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (150.6km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (155.8km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (161.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kjølberget
Idre, Idre, Sweden (59.6km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (145.7km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (157.6km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (166.9km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (187.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.