Traveling Luck for Nes, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Nes?What's around Nes?
Wikipedia near Nes
Where to stay near Nes
Also known as Neslon, Neslón
The timezone in Nes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 19:39. It's light
Latitude. 66.4833°, Longitude. -15.9333°
Satellite map around Nes
Loading map of Nes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nes, in (IC21), Iceland
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (9.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Raufarhofn (3.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Raufarhafnarhreppur (2.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (6.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Hringlón (4.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Flag (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raufarhöfn (3.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Þröngvuhorn (9.7km)
Airports close to Nes
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (31.4km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (93km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (138.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (144.6km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (156.9km)