Traveling Luck for Hringlón, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hringlon?What's around Hringlon?
Wikipedia near Hringlon
Where to stay near Hringlón
Also known as Hringalon, Hringalón
The timezone in Hringlon is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:46 and Sunset at 15:45. It's light
Latitude. 66.5167°, Longitude. -15.9833°
Satellite map around Hringlón
Loading map of Hringlón and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hringlón, in (IC21), Iceland
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Raufarhofn (7.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Raufarhafnarhreppur (6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (10.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Hringlón (0km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Flag (3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raufarhöfn (7.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Deildará (9.8km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Rifsmalir (10.8km)
Airports close to Hringlón
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (32.3km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (93.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (139.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (143.5km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (161.4km)