Traveling Luck for Hraunhafnartangi, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hraunhafnartangi?What's around Hraunhafnartangi?
Wikipedia near Hraunhafnartangi
Where to stay near Hraunhafnartangi
Also known as Hraunhafnar Cape, Hraunhatnartangi
The timezone in Hraunhafnartangi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.5333°, Longitude. -16.0333°
Satellite map around Hraunhafnartangi
Loading map of Hraunhafnartangi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hraunhafnartangi, in (IC21), Iceland
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Raufarhofn (10.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Raufarhafnarhreppur (8.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (13.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Hringlón (3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Flag (3.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Sigurðarstaðavík (12.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raufarhöfn (10.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Deildará (12.2km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Rifsmalir (8.7km)
Airports close to Hraunhafnartangi
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (32.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (93.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (139.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (141.8km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (164.2km)