Traveling Luck for Halian Island, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Halian Island?What's around Halian Island?
Wikipedia near Halian Island
Where to stay near Halian Island
The timezone in Halian Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. 9.9236°, Longitude. 125.8103°
Satellite map around Halian Island
Loading map of Halian Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Halian Island, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Halian Island (0km)
- Cowhagan Island (16.7km)
- Kangbangyo Island (16.8km)
- Sayagan Island (17.2km)
- Laonan Island (20.1km)
- Sadjap Island (20.2km)
- Tagbayaka Island (20.2km)
- Megancub Island (23.1km)
- Tabuk Island (23.6km)
- Sayao Island (24.3km)
- Poneas Island (25.4km)
- Gabo Island (25.9km)
- Tona Island (27.2km)
- Kangun Islet (30.1km)
- Dahican Island (30.4km)
- Hinatuan Island (31.7km)
- Hanigpagi Island (32.2km)
- Litalit Island (32.5km)
- Binoscogan Island (32.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Buntuk Inlet (32.2km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Dinagat Sound (10.8km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Gaboc (25.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malayo Reef (30.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Mangli Cove (30.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gabo Peninsula (27km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Gabo (24.3km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Baban Lagoon (28.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tayanan Islands (20.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Halian Island
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (68.6km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (206.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.