Traveling Luck for Gabo Island, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Gabo Island?What's around Gabo Island?
Wikipedia near Gabo Island
Where to stay near Gabo Island
The timezone in Gabo Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 9.8667°, Longitude. 125.6833°
Satellite map around Gabo Island
Loading map of Gabo Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gabo Island, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Gabo Island (0km)
- Awasan Island (10.9km)
- Nonoc Island (11.2km)
- Sayao Island (12km)
- Tabuk Island (12.5km)
- Tagboabo Island (13.2km)
- Sugbu Islet (13.9km)
- Sugbu Diutay Islet (13.9km)
- Sugbuhan Island (15.7km)
- Hinatuan Island (16.8km)
- Hanigad Island (17.6km)
- Banug Islet (18.7km)
- Doot Island (18.9km)
- Bayagnan Island (19.4km)
- Sibale Island (21.5km)
- Banugbanug Island (21.9km)
- Sagasae Islet (22.1km)
- Rasa Island (22.2km)
- Little Tagnepa Island (22.5km)
- Big Tagnepa Island (22.5km)
- Bilabid Island (22.7km)
- Talavera Island (23.3km)
- Lamagon Island (24km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Gaboc (1.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Banug Strait (20.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gabo Peninsula (7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Dakit Rock (12.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gabo Island
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (42.8km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (217.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.