Traveling Luck for Mangli Cove, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Mangli Cove?What's around Mangli Cove?
Wikipedia near Mangli Cove
Where to stay near Mangli Cove
Also known as Mangli Bay
The timezone in Mangli Cove is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 10.0344444°, Longitude. 125.6897222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mangli Cove, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Layagoang (6km)
- Del Pilar (7.8km)
- San Vincente (9.9km)
- Boa (12.3km)
- Nueva Estrella (12.5km)
- Helayum (17km)
- Guadaloupe (17km)
- Tagabaca (17.7km)
- Wilson (18.3km)
- Ma-atas (19km)
- Caubang (20.7km)
- Bulawan (20.7km)
- Camang (20.7km)
- Tautag (20.7km)
- Victory (20.8km)
- Cagdianao (21.5km)
- Cabonga-an (21.7km)
- Odok (23km)
- Dinagat (23.1km)
- Valencia (23.1km)
- Tagbayakao (24.7km)
- Falana (25.2km)
- Polangi (25.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Tagabaka Cove (17.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gabo Peninsula (25.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Tristan (21.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Dakit Rock (18.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mangli Cove
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (64.7km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (186km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.