Traveling Luck for Nueva Estrella, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Nueva Estrella?What's around Nueva Estrella?
Wikipedia near Nueva Estrella
Where to stay near Nueva Estrella
Also known as Nueua Estrella
The timezone in Nueva Estrella is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. 9.9692°, Longitude. 125.6750°
Satellite map around Nueva Estrella
Loading map of Nueva Estrella and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nueva Estrella, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nueva Estrella (0km)
- San Vincente (3.2km)
- Del Pilar (4.9km)
- Helayum (5.2km)
- Ma-atas (7.6km)
- Victory (8.4km)
- Cagdianao (9.1km)
- Cabonga-an (9.3km)
- Dinagat (15.3km)
- Tautag (17.9km)
- Caubang (17.9km)
- Camang (17.9km)
- Bulawan (17.9km)
- Layagoang (18.5km)
- Wilson (19km)
- Tagbayakao (20.3km)
- Odok (22km)
- Zaragoza (22.2km)
- Tagabaca (22.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Tagabaka Cove (22.9km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Gaboc (20.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gabo Peninsula (13km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Dakit Rock (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Gabo (16.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cabilan Islands (23.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Gaboc Channel (18km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Manoligao River (13.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nueva Estrella
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (53.6km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (198.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.