Traveling Luck for Hagŭmsaeng-dong, Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
Where is Hagumsaeng-dong?What's around Hagumsaeng-dong?
Wikipedia near Hagumsaeng-dong
Where to stay near Hagŭmsaeng-dong
Also known as 하금생동
The timezone in Hagumsaeng-dong is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 42.4803°, Longitude. 129.7469°
Satellite map around Hagŭmsaeng-dong
Loading map of Hagŭmsaeng-dong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hagŭmsaeng-dong, in Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hagŭmsaeng-dong (0km)
- Sanhe (1.6km)
- Chukp’o-dong (4.2km)
- Sahak-kol (4.6km)
- Sŏŭibong (4.8km)
- Mulbangakkol (5.6km)
- Kungsimjukp'o-dong (6.3km)
- Sadunji (6.9km)
- Songgol (8.2km)
- Yodong (8.6km)
- Ssukpat (8.7km)
- Saŭrhyŏn (8.9km)
- Sŏch’on-dong (8.9km)
- Nongsak-kol (9.4km)
- Chagŭnsakkol (9.4km)
- Muk-tong (9.6km)
- Changjŏn-dong (9.7km)
- Sot'apkol (10km)
- Changbak-kol (10.1km)
- Obongdongjukki-dong (10.2km)
- To-dong (10.4km)
- Ch'ungdong (10.8km)
- Tŭrŭngdong (10.9km)
- Onghŭidong (10.9km)
- Yŏndaeoe (11.3km)
- Taedŏng-ni (11.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Hoeryŏngt'an'gwangsŏn (10.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Saŭl-li (10.3km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Kŭngnag-am (10.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sosŏŭibong (3.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Changdŏkchŏsuji (10.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hagŭmsaeng-dong
Yanji, Yanji, China (60.2km)
Hailang, Mudanjiang, China (267.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.