Traveling Luck for Obongdongjukki-dong, Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
Where is Obongdongjukki-dong?What's around Obongdongjukki-dong?
Wikipedia near Obongdongjukki-dong
Where to stay near Obongdongjukki-dong
Also known as 오봉동죽기동
The timezone in Obongdongjukki-dong is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.4031°, Longitude. 129.7503°
Satellite map around Obongdongjukki-dong
Loading map of Obongdongjukki-dong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Obongdongjukki-dong, in Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Obongdongjukki-dong (0km)
- Chagŭnsakkol (1.4km)
- Yodong (2.6km)
- Ssukpat (3km)
- Taedŏng-ni (3.9km)
- Pongŭimit (4.5km)
- Sŏch’on-dong (5.2km)
- Sot'apkol (5.4km)
- Sadunji (5.5km)
- Pisŏkkol (6km)
- K'ŭnt'apkol (6km)
- Sahak-kol (6.2km)
- Songgol (6.3km)
- Sunam-dong (6.9km)
- Kach’on (7.5km)
- Nongsak-kol (7.6km)
- Toktŏk (7.8km)
- Ch'ungdong (8.7km)
- Muk-tong (8.8km)
- Sanhe (9km)
- Yŏndaeoe (9.3km)
- Hubyŏn-dong (9.4km)
- Sun'gi (9.5km)
- Chungdo (9.7km)
- Soryudong (9.8km)
- Tŭrŭngdong (9.9km)
- Tŏkp'o-dong (10km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Hoeryŏngt'an'gwangsŏn (9.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Taedok-ni (8.1km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Tŏkhŭng-sa (7.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sosŏŭibong (8.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Hoeryŏng-gun (9.2km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- T'oamt'ŏnŏl (8.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Obongdongjukki-dong
Yanji, Yanji, China (69.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.