Traveling Luck for Hoeryŏng-yŏk, Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
Where is Hoeryong-yok?What's around Hoeryong-yok?
Wikipedia near Hoeryong-yok
Where to stay near Hoeryŏng-yŏk
Also known as Hoeryong, Hoeryŏng, 회령역
The timezone in Hoeryong-yok is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 04:50 and Sunset at 20:01. It's light
Latitude. 42.4458°, Longitude. 129.7411°
Satellite map around Hoeryŏng-yŏk
Loading map of Hoeryŏng-yŏk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hoeryŏng-yŏk, in Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sahak-kol (2.6km)
- Sanhe (3.2km)
- Ssukpat (4.2km)
- Sadunji (4.5km)
- Hagŭmsaeng-dong (4.6km)
- Yodong (4.6km)
- Sŏch’on-dong (5km)
- Chagŭnsakkol (5.2km)
- Obongdongjukki-dong (5.7km)
- Sot'apkol (6km)
- Songgol (6.1km)
- Sŏŭibong (6.8km)
- Chukp’o-dong (7.5km)
- Taedŏng-ni (7.7km)
- Nongsak-kol (7.7km)
- K'ŭnt'apkol (8.1km)
- Pongŭimit (8.3km)
- Muk-tong (8.4km)
- Yŏndaeoe (8.5km)
- Mulbangakkol (8.7km)
- Ch'ungdong (9.2km)
- Hubyŏn-dong (9.5km)
- Sun'gi (9.7km)
- Kungsimjukp'o-dong (9.8km)
- Tŭrŭngdong (9.9km)
- Sunam-dong (10km)
- Soryudong (10.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Hoeryŏngt'an'gwangsŏn (7.8km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Tŏkhŭng-sa (9.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sosŏŭibong (4.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hoeryŏng-yŏk
Yanji, Yanji, China (64km)
Hailang, Mudanjiang, China (272.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.