Traveling Luck for Mangyang-dong, Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
Where is Mangyang-dong?What's around Mangyang-dong?
Wikipedia near Mangyang-dong
Where to stay near Mangyang-dong
Also known as Mangyang-nodongjagu, 망양동
The timezone in Mangyang-dong is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 19:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.4411°, Longitude. 129.7303°
Loading map of Mangyang-dong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mangyang-dong, in Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ssukpat (3.3km)
- Sahak-kol (3.7km)
- Sŏch’on-dong (3.8km)
- Sanhe (3.9km)
- Sot'apkol (4.8km)
- Yodong (4.9km)
- Chagŭnsakkol (5.1km)
- Obongdongjukki-dong (5.4km)
- Sadunji (5.4km)
- Hagŭmsaeng-dong (5.4km)
- K'ŭnt'apkol (7km)
- Songgol (7km)
- Yŏndaeoe (7.3km)
- Taedŏng-ni (7.9km)
- Sŏŭibong (8km)
- Hubyŏn-dong (8.3km)
- Sun'gi (8.5km)
- Pongŭimit (8.6km)
- Nongsak-kol (8.6km)
- Chukp’o-dong (8.7km)
- Muk-tong (9.4km)
- Kongsim-dong (9.8km)
- Mulbangakkol (9.9km)
- Ch'ungdong (10.1km)
- Chungdŏk (10.4km)
- Sunam-dong (10.5km)
- Paekt’o-dong (10.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Hoeryŏngt'an'gwangsŏn (6.6km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Tŏkhŭng-sa (10.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mangyang-dong
Yanji, Yanji, China (64.1km)
Hailang, Mudanjiang, China (272.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.