Traveling Luck for Kalgansyr, Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Kalgansyr?What's around Kalgansyr?
Wikipedia near Kalgansyr
Where to stay near Kalgansyr
Also known as Otdeleniye Nomer Shest' Sovkhoza Birlik
The timezone in Kalgansyr is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 03:03 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 41.2167°, Longitude. 68.1978°
Satellite map around Kalgansyr
Loading map of Kalgansyr and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalgansyr, in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalgansyr (0km)
- Zhaushikum (15.7km)
- Zhamantogay (17.2km)
- Kalgansyr (17.6km)
- Kalgansyr (20.3km)
- Kalgansyr (21.8km)
- Kalgansyr (22.7km)
- Birlik (23.3km)
- Shardara (23.5km)
- Kalgansyr (23.9km)
- Karasakhal (24.2km)
- (( Bagarnaya Vtoraya )) (24.6km)
- Madeniyet (24.8km)
- (( Yenbekshi )) (24.8km)
- Kostakhi (25km)
- (( Makhtaly )) (25.9km)
- Shardara (26.8km)
- Ashchyköl (27.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Ashchykol' (27.3km)
- a burial site.
- Kurgan Sarybel' (8.2km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Kalgansyr (27km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Zhetybukar (14.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ovrag Bandygursay (6.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Karlybay (24.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Kaunbaymolda (16.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chardara Suw Ombori (15km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protok Kalgansyr (21.1km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Protok Kyly (23.7km)
Airports close to Kalgansyr
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (109km)
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (198.1km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (237.8km)