Traveling Luck for Protok Kalgansyr, Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Protok Kalgansyr?What's around Protok Kalgansyr?
Wikipedia near Protok Kalgansyr
Where to stay near Protok Kalgansyr
The timezone in Protok Kalgansyr is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 03:00 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 41.3605556°, Longitude. 68.1091667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Protok Kalgansyr, in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalgansyr (0.7km)
- Kalgansyr (1.9km)
- Kalgansyr (3.5km)
- (( Yenbekshi )) (6km)
- Kalgansyr (6.1km)
- Kalgansyr (7.4km)
- Ashchykol' (7.5km)
- (( Makhtaly )) (7.6km)
- Ashchyköl (9.4km)
- (( Algabas )) (9.5km)
- Zhaushikum (9.9km)
- Alakol' (10.5km)
- Voskhod (11.4km)
- Voskhod (12.2km)
- Shardara (15.5km)
- Köksū (17.2km)
- Tartoghay (17.3km)
- Bekbata (17.7km)
- Leninzhol (18.8km)
- Syrdarīya (19.1km)
- Shardara (19.9km)
- Kalgansyr (21.1km)
- Zagotskot (23km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kalgansyrtogay (5.8km)
- Urochishche Ashchykol' (8.1km)
- Urochishche Baktogay (9.3km)
- Urochishche Alkakol' (11.3km)
- Urochishche Obatogay Vtoroy (12.5km)
- Urochishche Keberlitogay (14.7km)
- Urochishche Zhamsugum (17km)
- Urochishche Kargalytogay (17.4km)
- Urochishche Obatogay (17.5km)
- Urochishche Ogizbeshsay (20.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a burial site.
- Kurgan Sarybel' (13km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Kalgansyr (6.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ovrag Bandygursay (21.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kyzylkumskiy Kanal (19.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Kaunbaymolda (14.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protok Kalgansyr (0km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ashchykol' (4.8km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Ozero Sasyk (15.8km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Protok Kyly (5.5km)
Airports close to Protok Kalgansyr
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (118.3km)
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (189.8km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (249.9km)