Traveling Luck for Baktybay, Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Baktybay?What's around Baktybay?
Wikipedia near Baktybay
Where to stay near Baktybay
Also known as Bakhtybay
The timezone in Baktybay is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 03:02 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.1°, Longitude. 68.2166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Baktybay, in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Bagarnaya Vtoraya )) (10.2km)
- Karasakhal (11.2km)
- Yenbekshi (12.4km)
- Kostakhi (13.6km)
- Zhamantogay (13.8km)
- Plodovinogradnoye (15.5km)
- Kalgansyr (15.6km)
- Tridtsat' Let Kazakhskoy Sovetskoy Sotsialisticheskoy Respubliki (18.5km)
- Andreyevskiy (19km)
- Karabay (20.8km)
- Oktyabr' (20.9km)
- Makhtaly (21km)
- Arnasay (22.6km)
- Bol'shevik (23.5km)
- Kirpichnoye (24.5km)
- Zhanadala (24.9km)
- Uchastok Kuktash (25.1km)
- Madeniyet (27.2km)
- Kholmyrza (28.2km)
- Birlik (28.4km)
- Birlik (28.5km)
- Zhaushikum (29.1km)
- Sotsializm (29.7km)
- Asykata (30.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Otdeleniye Nomer Shest' Sovkhoza Birlik (12.4km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Odin Sovkhoza Imeni Kirova (12.5km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Shest' Sovkhoza Arnasay (14km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Amangel'dy (20.1km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Pyat' Sovkhoza Chardara (29.8km)
- Sovkhoz Bol'shevik (30.3km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Tri Sovkhoza Imeni Dzhambula (30.9km)
- a burial site.
- Kurgan Sarybel' (23.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Arnasay (21.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ovrag Bandygursay (18.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Karlybay (25.8km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Peski Kumli (29.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chardara Suw Ombori (3.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kīrov Aūdany (24.9km)
Airports close to Baktybay
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (109.1km)
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (209.2km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (225.8km)