Traveling Luck for Urochishche Kargalytogay, Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Urochishche Kargalytogay?What's around Urochishche Kargalytogay?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Kargalytogay
Where to stay near Urochishche Kargalytogay
The timezone in Urochishche Kargalytogay is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 03:52 and Sunset at 17:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.2317°, Longitude. 68.0814°
Satellite map around Urochishche Kargalytogay
Loading map of Urochishche Kargalytogay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Kargalytogay, in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zhaushikum (7.9km)
- Shardara (11.7km)
- Kalgansyr (11.9km)
- Birlik (12.3km)
- Kalgansyr (14.5km)
- Shardara (16.1km)
- Bazar-Ak-Tyube (16.7km)
- Zagotskot (17.5km)
- Kalgansyr (17.7km)
- Kalgansyr (18km)
- (( Yenbekshi )) (18.2km)
- (( Makhtaly )) (18.6km)
- Pshentobe (19.9km)
- Kuankuduk (20.8km)
- Kalgansyr (21.9km)
- Voskhod (22.9km)
- Kalgansyr (23.3km)
- Kholmyrza (23.6km)
- Voskhod (23.8km)
- Telman (24km)
- Uchastok Kuktash (24.2km)
- Ashchykol' (24.7km)
- (( Algabas )) (24.8km)
- Kostakhi (25.3km)
- Karasakhal (26km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a burial site.
- Kurgan Sarybel' (9.3km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Kalgansyr (21.1km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Zhetybukar (25.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ovrag Bandygursay (17km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kyzylkumskiy Kanal (17.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Kaunbaymolda (21.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chardara Suw Ombori (23.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protok Kalgansyr (17.4km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Ozero Sasyk (19.9km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Protok Kyly (17km)
Airports close to Urochishche Kargalytogay
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (120.5km)
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (204.2km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (233.5km)