Traveling Luck for Jā`alam, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Ja`alam?What's around Ja`alam?
Wikipedia near Ja`alam
Where to stay near Jā`alam
Also known as Dzhaalam, La`alam, Lā`alam
The timezone in Ja`alam is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8997°, Longitude. 70.3822°
Satellite map around Jā`alam
Loading map of Jā`alam and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jā`alam, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jā`alam (0km)
- Kajgarah (1km)
- Dareng (1.4km)
- Mangow (2km)
- Lowkār (2km)
- Bābā Kalā (2.5km)
- Kowtalay (2.8km)
- Warnatah (3.1km)
- Tūpāk (3.9km)
- Nalyāṟ (4.1km)
- Pārwa'i (4.4km)
- Sundurwā (4.5km)
- Nengarāch (5.5km)
- Wat-e Jabbārkheyl (5.6km)
- Bāndakchī (5.7km)
- Kokur Mango (5.9km)
- Khvājam Kowt (6km)
- Parīāneh (7.2km)
- Ēbalam (7.2km)
- Nūrestān (7.3km)
- Wadawu (8.2km)
- Kowlak (8.2km)
- Shāhī (8.2km)
- Tag (8.9km)
- Kachāri (9.1km)
- `Alīngār (9.5km)
- Dāg Kalā (9.5km)
- Nūrah Lām (9.7km)
- Mandāl (10.1km)
- Bar Kūt Shomālī (10.3km)
- Dakar Kalā (10.4km)
- Ma'īn (10.6km)
- Owgowrum (10.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Magal Ghar (7.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zigay (7.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Kalagūsh Dāgh (9.5km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Nengarach (5.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kūlatan Darreh (6.3km)
Airports close to Jā`alam
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (71.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (143.5km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (183.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jā`alam
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (145km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (212.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (218.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.