Traveling Luck for Sundurwā, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Sundurwa?What's around Sundurwa?
Wikipedia near Sundurwa
Where to stay near Sundurwā
Also known as Sondorvar, Sondorvār, Sundurva, Sundurwar, Sundurwār
The timezone in Sundurwa is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 34.8728°, Longitude. 70.3614°
Satellite map around Sundurwā
Loading map of Sundurwā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sundurwā, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sundurwā (0km)
- Warnatah (1.4km)
- Pārwa'i (1.5km)
- Kokur Mango (1.6km)
- Mangow (2.8km)
- Kajgarah (3.6km)
- Shāhī (4.2km)
- Khvājam Kowt (4.3km)
- Jā`alam (4.5km)
- Kachāri (5km)
- Wat-e Jabbārkheyl (5km)
- `Alīngār (5.3km)
- Dāg Kalā (5.5km)
- Ēbalam (5.6km)
- Dareng (5.7km)
- Lowkār (6km)
- Bar Kūt Shomālī (6.2km)
- Bābā Kalā (6.5km)
- Gambah (6.9km)
- Kowtalay (7km)
- Tag (7.2km)
- Bāndakchī (7.4km)
- Parīāneh (7.4km)
- Kachūr (7.6km)
- Sakhrah (7.9km)
- Tūpāk (8.3km)
- Nalyāṟ (8.4km)
- Towṟē Kalā (8.9km)
- Kowlak (8.9km)
- Kūkhī (9.3km)
- Nengarāch (9.5km)
- Sālāw (9.9km)
- Shigē (10.5km)
- Mandāl (10.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zigay (3.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Alīngar Darreh (7.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Darkachī Sar (8.2km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Nengarach (9.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kūlatan Darreh (10.5km)
Airports close to Sundurwā
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (68.5km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (140km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (182.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sundurwā
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (140.8km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (218.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.