Traveling Luck for Kajgarah, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Kajgarah?What's around Kajgarah?
Wikipedia near Kajgarah
Where to stay near Kajgarah
Also known as Kadzhgara, Kajgara, Kajgaṟa
The timezone in Kajgarah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8958°, Longitude. 70.3750°
Satellite map around Kajgarah
Loading map of Kajgarah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kajgarah, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kajgarah (0km)
- Jā`alam (1km)
- Mangow (1.5km)
- Dareng (2.1km)
- Warnatah (2.2km)
- Lowkār (2.5km)
- Bābā Kalā (3.1km)
- Kowtalay (3.4km)
- Sundurwā (3.6km)
- Pārwa'i (3.7km)
- Tūpāk (4.7km)
- Nalyāṟ (4.8km)
- Kokur Mango (5.1km)
- Khvājam Kowt (5.1km)
- Bāndakchī (5.4km)
- Wat-e Jabbārkheyl (5.5km)
- Nengarāch (6.1km)
- Ēbalam (6.4km)
- Parīāneh (7.4km)
- Shāhī (7.5km)
- Tag (8.1km)
- Nūrestān (8.1km)
- Kachāri (8.4km)
- Wadawu (8.4km)
- Kowlak (8.6km)
- `Alīngār (8.8km)
- Dāg Kalā (8.8km)
- Bar Kūt Shomālī (9.6km)
- Nūrah Lām (10.2km)
- Gambah (10.3km)
- Mandāl (10.5km)
- Dakar Kalā (10.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Magal Ghar (8.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zigay (6.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Kalagūsh Dāgh (10.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Darkachī Sar (10km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Nengarach (6.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kūlatan Darreh (7km)
Airports close to Kajgarah
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (71.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (142.5km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (183.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kajgarah
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (144.3km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (213.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (218.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.