Traveling Luck for Warnatah, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Warnatah?What's around Warnatah?
Wikipedia near Warnatah
Where to stay near Warnatah
Also known as Varnata, Warnata, Waṟnata
The timezone in Warnatah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 34.8822°, Longitude. 70.3661°
Satellite map around Warnatah
Loading map of Warnatah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Warnatah, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Warnatah (0km)
- Sundurwā (1.4km)
- Mangow (1.7km)
- Pārwa'i (2km)
- Kajgarah (2.2km)
- Kokur Mango (3km)
- Jā`alam (3.1km)
- Khvājam Kowt (4.2km)
- Dareng (4.3km)
- Lowkār (4.5km)
- Wat-e Jabbārkheyl (5km)
- Bābā Kalā (5.1km)
- Shāhī (5.5km)
- Kowtalay (5.6km)
- Ēbalam (5.6km)
- Kachāri (6.3km)
- Bāndakchī (6.4km)
- `Alīngār (6.7km)
- Dāg Kalā (6.8km)
- Tūpāk (6.9km)
- Nalyāṟ (6.9km)
- Tag (7.3km)
- Parīāneh (7.3km)
- Bar Kūt Shomālī (7.6km)
- Nengarāch (8.1km)
- Gambah (8.2km)
- Kowlak (8.7km)
- Kachūr (8.9km)
- Sakhrah (9.3km)
- Wadawu (10.1km)
- Towṟē Kalā (10.2km)
- Nūrestān (10.3km)
- Nūrah Lām (10.5km)
- Mandāl (10.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Magal Ghar (10.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zigay (4.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Alīngar Darreh (8.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Darkachī Sar (8.7km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Nengarach (8.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kūlatan Darreh (9.1km)
Airports close to Warnatah
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (69.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (141km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (183.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Warnatah
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (142.2km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (218.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.