Traveling Luck for Perāno Zīārat, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Perano Ziarat?What's around Perano Ziarat?
Wikipedia near Perano Ziarat
Where to stay near Perāno Zīārat
Also known as Perano Zyarat, Perāno Zyāṟat
The timezone in Perano Ziarat is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 33.6408333°, Longitude. 70.11°
Geographic features & Photographs around Perāno Zīārat, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sewakay (1km)
- Chengay (1.2km)
- Tēkay (1.5km)
- Zanre Khel (1.7km)
- Mochay Kalay (1.8km)
- Kochakān (1.9km)
- Muhammad Khel (2.2km)
- Alokhel (2.3km)
- Pīr Melah (2.7km)
- Wozhah (2.8km)
- Moghol Kheyl (2.9km)
- Mazṟīnkats (3.1km)
- Tarīn Kūlah (4km)
- Steṟ Wozhah (4.1km)
- `Alīsangī (4.7km)
- Manjo Kalay (5km)
- Shegay (5.2km)
- Taghari (5.4km)
- Wuzgoray (6.1km)
- Sur Kalay (6.3km)
- Khān (6.3km)
- Sṟēh Kalay (6.5km)
- Zhrandey Ghūnḏey (6.5km)
- Shem Kheyl (6.8km)
- Tsengay (7.3km)
- Zīr Pān (7.7km)
- Enjēṟ Payalah (8.3km)
- Botē Kanḏaw (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Darwurgay (7.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jājī Meydān (3.8km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Shna Dargai (6.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jandu (5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Perāno Zīārat (0km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Lakka Tigga Post (7.4km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Gurgor Tānah (4.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dunni Narai (6.9km)
Airports close to Perāno Zīārat
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (116.5km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (167.9km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (173.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Perāno Zīārat
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (37.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (89.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (107.3km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (201.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.