Traveling Luck for Chengay, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Chengay?What's around Chengay?
Wikipedia near Chengay
Where to stay near Chengay
Also known as Cengay, Chengay, Tsengay, Čengay
The timezone in Chengay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.6358333°, Longitude. 70.1013889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chengay, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chengay (0km)
- Sewakay (1.8km)
- Zanre Khel (2.1km)
- Kochakān (2.1km)
- Wozhah (2.5km)
- Muhammad Khel (2.6km)
- Mochay Kalay (2.7km)
- Tēkay (2.8km)
- Tarīn Kūlah (2.8km)
- Alokhel (2.9km)
- Moghol Kheyl (3km)
- `Alīsangī (3.6km)
- Pīr Melah (3.7km)
- Steṟ Wozhah (3.9km)
- Mazṟīnkats (4.2km)
- Taghari (4.2km)
- Manjo Kalay (4.3km)
- Khān (5.1km)
- Sur Kalay (5.2km)
- Wuzgoray (5.5km)
- Sṟēh Kalay (5.5km)
- Zhrandey Ghūnḏey (5.5km)
- Shem Kheyl (5.6km)
- Shegay (5.8km)
- Tsengay (6.1km)
- Enjēṟ Payalah (7.2km)
- Botē Kanḏaw (7.4km)
- Zīr Pān (7.6km)
- Jabēh (8.2km)
- Saṟah Payalah (8.2km)
- Wozeh Tangay (8.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Darwurgay (8.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jājī Meydān (3.7km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Shna Dargai (7.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jandu (6.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Perāno Zīārat (1.2km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Bāndo Rāgha (7km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Gurgor Tānah (5.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dunni Narai (5.8km)
Airports close to Chengay
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (117.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (167.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (174.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chengay
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (37.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (88.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (107.1km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (200.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.