Traveling Luck for Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Carletonville?What's around Carletonville?
Wikipedia near Carletonville
Where to stay near Carletonville
Also known as Carletonville
The timezone in Carletonville is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.3667°, Longitude. 27.4000°
Satellite map around Carletonville
Loading map of Carletonville and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Carletonville, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Oberholzer (14.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Die Oog van Wonderfontein (40.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- West Wits (36km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skurwekoppies (22.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rooirante (37.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Maizelands (22km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Carletonville (17.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Carletonville
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (17.8km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (160.6km)
Potchefstroom, Potchefstroom, South africa (165.1km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (186km)
Parys, Parys, South africa (210.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.